Tactile Board STANDARD is our basic busy-board collection. It represents another line of operational mechanisms that children adore. More than 22 busy objects engage children for longer periods of time. As children are excited to discover and explore every single detail and its functionality. We promise fun!
Educational values of Tactile Board STANDARD
- The latch board is known to boost a child’s IQ
- With this type of educational board activity, children learn to extend focus on a task and re-new it later.
- It helps to decrease anxiety and train patience
- Sensory and tactile exercising is an integral part of the activity
- Toddler Montessori busy board is important to promote the strength of fingers, wrists, and hands
- Children work on their postural stability and learn to balance their eye-hand coordination during play
- The attached pipe gives an opportunity to learn about cause and effect. You just require to get a set of balls similar to the ones from the table-tennis
- Light-emitting diodes stimulate the child’s reaction to light stimuli
- Sound elements in the form of a trumpet or the bicycle bell promote sensory processing
- The maze stimulates logical thinking and builds persistence
- The electric socket with a plug is one of the most favorite gadgets. Children safely reach, insert and extract it. By the way, it is quite a difficult task for toddlers to keep a hand straight and get right into the socket.
Why choose Tactile Board STANDARD?
- It is a fully certified and tested product
- The design has another unique combination of different elements
- The board reflects the heart of the Montessori pedagogy
If you wish to read more about a sensory latch board, here is a link.
Available options for Tactile Board STANDARD
We have 5 gorgeous pastel colours that fit well into any interior. Just click Variation & Colour button to select from. Moreover, you can choose the tactile board with or without the board holder. If without, you ideally mount it to the wall.
Please be aware. Independent play with the latch board starts at around 3 years. Until then, as of 12 months, please supervise the play of the child. Furthermore, kindly inspect the wooden board and all its fixtures every 2 weeks. If any parts are loosened, please tighten them to prevent any choking hazards.
Here is a short video guideline, if you require a handle installation: Part 1 & Part 2.
Age recommendation: 12 months + (supervised) – 3 years + (independent)
Size of the wooden board: 62.5 x 50 cm
|Dimensions||70 × 55 × 15 cm|
metal, paint, plywood, textile, velcro
There are no reviews yet.