Busyboard PLUS is a beautiful variation of the Premium Play board. It is more budget-friendly. Yet, it still has a solid and rich combination of engaging fidget devices only with a slightly different design. Each of them will keep your child busy along with uninterrupted fun. Such a manipulation board is an investment in a child’s future. It stimulates willingness to learn through play in an unforced way.
Why select the Busyboard PLUS?
- Our manufacturer diligently certifies the full scope of the sensory playboard
- The specific design of the board allows adults to place even more tactile elements over time. This means you may eventually have an evolved DIY Montessori busy board
- The manipulation board fully embraces the Montessori method in the design
Sensory playboard as an educational toy
- The main feature of this model is a panel with LED lights. It develops critical and logical thinking and fine motor skills. Moreover, it activates sensory memory and teaches perceptiveness
- It is a bit too early to learn to tell the time, of course. However, use the arms of the clock to teach the concept of “turning”, rotating “up”, “down”, “left” and “right”. Later on, integrate it into activities about the time and rhythm of your child’s day
- Small children use the shape sorter to learn recognition of geometrical forms
- Stickers with animals behind the doors welcome to play a peek-a-boo game by opening and closing the doors. It is also a good chance to talk about nature
- Kids love handles, locks, and latches, chains, shoe laces, and zippers! They are effective to develop the baby’s grip and strengthen those little fingers!
- The sets of the mechanisms improve attention span, gradually train independence and finely tune fingers for early tracing, writing skills, and first musical instrument.
If you wish to read more about a sensory activity board, here is a link.
Available options for Busyboard PLUS
For you, there are 5 beautiful types of pastel tones to choose from. They are made with the intention to ideally fit any interior. Just click Variation & Colour button for selection. Moreover, you can select the sensory playboard with or without the board holder. If without, you preferably mount it to the wall.
Please be aware. Between the age of 12 and 36 months, toddlers are welcome to play with the busyboard. However, please ensure adults do not leave kiddos unattended. Independent interaction with the playboard should be safe as of 3 years. Under conditions that owners of the busyboard should conduct bi-weekly inspections and tighten screws and fixtures.
Here is a short video guideline, if you require a handle installation: Part 1 & Part 2. Browse more options for busyboard online buy Switzerland
Age recommendation: 12 months + (supervised) – 3 years + (independent)
Size of the wooden board: 62.5 x 50 cm
|Dimensions||70 × 55 × 15 cm|
metal, paint, plywood, textile, velcro
There are no reviews yet.